letter S IMG_5559_3 letter i big E letter N C e60

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tool # 5

I decided to join Diigo because it said that it was more useful for educators and I found this to be true. I searched "Math Games" and found
Gamequarium- The site that swims with learning fun! Diigo which is a site that included not only math games but all subjects. I liked it because it was a lot more detailed than most and had a large variety of sub categories to choose from. I also found Cool Math 4 Kids Diigo which had math fact games that would be good for the SmartBoard.

1 comment:

  1. I had focused my attention on Delicious this summer and created a site populated with my favorite websites that can be accessed by both teachers and students. I had already included the Cool Math site but I will be sure to include Gamequarium now too (thanks for sharing!).

    Millie

    ReplyDelete