letter S IMG_5559_3 letter i big E letter N C e60

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tool # 8



I got the first video of of SchoolTube, and the second video off of TeacherTube. I had the privilege to use a video program similar to Discovery called Safari Montage last year. We matched at least 1 science video a week. It was a great way to differentiate my instruction because I would teach the basic 2nd grade science skills they needed to know and the video would expand on their knowledge. I think videos are an excellent resource!

1 comment:

  1. That first video you found about the students' field trip was really impressive! You could tell those students gained significant learnings from the process of making the video. That would be awesome if you could do something like that following a field trip that your class takes next year. Showing a quality student product like that video to your kids would show them what they should be capable of doing. How exciting!

    Millie

    ReplyDelete