letter S IMG_5559_3 letter i big E letter N C e60

Friday, July 30, 2010

Tool # 4

1. Create one document in Google Docs and share it with at least one other person in your PLN.

I made a student info sheet and sent it to my team teaching partner Holly. This year we will have 2 classes and it would be much easier to just have her upload the information on her homeroom students and have me do my homeroom and then we both have all of the information that we need!

2. Set up your Google Reader and subscribe to at least five 11 Tools blogs that you will be following.
Done!

3. Briefly discuss how you think these 2 Google tools will aid you in your particular classroom or benefit your students in their learning process.

Wow! I had no idea that Google could get any better! Google Docs is awesome. The thought of completely eliminating the back and forth email attaching is baffling but I love it! The video of how educators are using it really gave me some great ideas. Last year I used group research projects in my classroom and the worst part was trying to figure out where they saved it and if it was saved and who did what. Google Docs would eliminate all of those issues! Google reader is interesting to me also, technology is really making life easier!

1 comment:

  1. I'd say GoogleDocs is the answer to team-teachers' dreams! You and Holly will have no trouble staying on top of things if you communicate through this great tool.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete