letter S IMG_5559_3 letter i big E letter N C e60

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tool # 10

I had no idea that there were SO many education apps that you can get for FREE! :) I explored some of the word game apps like Boggle, and BananaGrams and then I also explored the planets app. Our kids are going to eat this stuff up! :) I have played with a lot of the apps using an iPhone and and iTouch and have just been baffled with what you can do with them. There's an app for everything! I really like the word of the day, the fact of the day, and the toy clock apps. Kids will be very engaged when using the iTouches in our rooms. They are very colorful and entertaining ways to learn. You could put these in a center or have them use these when they've finished their work. It will maximize their learning time and do it in a fun way!

1 comment:

  1. You are so fortunate to be joining Thornwood at this time when every classroom will have access to iTouches and laptops. I know the kids enjoyed using the library's iTouches so they'll really love having them right there in the classroom.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete