letter S IMG_5559_3 letter i big E letter N C e60

Friday, July 30, 2010

Tool # 2

1. What are your thoughts about building an online education community and participating in a PLN?
I think PLN's are great. It takes a little getting used to but I think that a PLN is a great tool to use in the classroom. These were used in some of my college classes as a way to reflect on what we were learning. It was cool to see what other students thought.


2. What point stood out to you from the commenting advice?
I think the "be controversial" advice stood out the most. I think being controversial is a good way to get comments and attention but I don't feel it's necessary. :) I think if you are doing a good job writing something interesting and intriguing then there's no need to be controversial.

3. What five blogs did you select for your comments?
Classroom News and Views
Go Jump in the Lake
Thornwood Tigers
Kind Kindergartens
Holly's Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment